- Emp Type:
- KTRE-9, Lufkin, TX
- Main Duties:
- Talented Report Multi Media Journalist who can gather & verify information in the production of new reports, investigate leads, shoot & edit, write, produce, and report material for broadcast and web posing for all platforms. Update content for newscast, online, crawls, text, and email.
• Ability to exercise news judgment
• Competence in live reporting environment on line and on air
• Ability to combine several pieces of information and draw conclusions
• Excellent computer, internet, and writing skills
- Required Knowledge:
- Required Experience:
Journalism degree required. One year of commercial TV News experience as reporter and photojournalist. DVC-Pro and professional non-linear editing equipment operation knowledge and experience preferred.
- Special Requirement:
- OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
Required to work weekends, holidays, and evening as necessary. Must have valid drivers’ license and be insurable. Be able to work under deadline pressures.
Must be able to lift and/or carry and manage new photography and lighting equipment. Frequently exposed to outside conditions.
- Application Process:
- QUALIFIED APPLICANTS PLEASE VISIT https://careers-raycommedia.icims.com TO APPLY. Include cover letter, resume, and DVD (or interlink link with examples of your work.)