- Emp Type:
- Main Duties:
- ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provides internal support to the Sales team. Primary responsibility is copy coordination for primary and digital channels commercial copy, receiving all traffic instructions from station clients, interpreting commercial copy and agency instructions, coordinating commercial house number assignment and commercial disposition in the media library.
• Also includes other traffic, log and programming duties.
• Duties include backup for other members of the traffic team.
• Additional duties as assigned by manager.
• Must have the ability to learn new programs expanding on existing PC skills and strong customer service skills are required.
• Must be organized and detail oriented with the ability to set priorities, while multi-tasking under pressure of tight deadlines with accuracy and timeliness.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills are needed and must be able to demonstrate experience and proficiency within the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Required Knowledge:
- Required Experience:
- EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred.
Technical experience: Minimum 2-4 years Radio and/or Television Traffic experience preferred. Knowledge of agency commercial instruction terminology preferred.
- Special Requirement:
- Application Process:
- Applications for employment are now submitted electronically. If you are interested in applying, please visit https://careers-raycommedia.icims.com