- Emp Type:
- Main Duties:
- ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other related duties may be assigned by the Local Sales Manager.
• Must be an enthusiastic self-motivated team player who will use their creative thinking skills to grow existing and develop new business for WLBT’s on air, on line, and digital products.
• Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads.
• Travels throughout assigned territory to call on existing and prospective customers to solicit orders as well as serve and negotiate with customers by telephone.
• Develops power point sales presentations for prospective clients to meet their specific marketing needs.
• Quote prices, key orders and confirm orders, monitor production of commercial tape needs for clients; resolve discrepancies, monitor collections and develop special sales opportunities for clients.
• Estimates schedule air-rates based on knowledge of stations on-air schedules.
• Prepares reports of business transactions and keeps expense reports.
• Meet monthly sales related goals.
- Required Knowledge:
- Required Experience:
- EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Special Requirement:
- Application Process:
- If qualified, applications and resumes can be submitted to https://careers-raycommedia.icims.com
No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V