The 2014 call for conference proposals is closed. The National Native Media Conference is July 10-13.
The convention programming committee will give special consideration to interactive, skill-building workshops with experienced and knowledgeable presenters. Workshops and presenters will appeal to one or more of the following groups:
- Print and online journalists (mainstream and tribal newspapers, magazines, wire
- Broadcast journalists (radio, television)
- Visual journalists (photo, video, graphics)
- Multimedia and/or mobile journalists
- Freelance and/or self-employed journalists
- Journalists seeking news management positions
- Media professionals in communications or academia
- Journalism students
Because NAJA is a non-profit organization seeking to offer attendees a low registration rate, the organization cannot pay for presenters’ conference costs. Costs can include, but may not be limited to: travel (airfare or gas mileage), conference registration fees, hotel and meals.
All annual @najournalists memberships expired March 1 - Renew today at https://t.co/LkqGnzwfOT and RT if you're a proud #NAJA member!
.@CJR: To revitalize #journalism, give it away http://t.co/j6bwbrlLNr
Registration for the National #Native Media Conference July 10-13 is LIVE! http://t.co/Kmn4VLBNXY @nativepublicmed and @Visionmakrmedia