2015 National Native Media Conference
July 9-12, Hyatt Regency-Crystal City
Join the Native American Journalists Association, Native Public Media and representatives from the most prominent Native media organizations in the country for the 2015 National Native Media Conference at the Hyatt Regency-Crystal City July 9-12 in Washington, D.C.
Don't miss the PREMIER Native media event of 2015!
The Native American Journalists Association represents professionals and students working in print, radio, broadcast and PR/communications. NAJA promotes the accurate and increased representation of news relevant to Native American communities and supports educational and professional development in the field.
Your organizational participation is a key part of the networking and relationship-building during the national event. Attendees bring resumes, search for media jobs, explore graduate schools and fellowships, shop for items from local craft artists and Native vendors from multiple industries. Storytellers find inspiration for their work and opportunities for professional development in every corner!
Reach an influential group of students, professionals and media organizations covering Indian Country. Share the latest news, products, services and opportunities your organization has to offer with this unique audience of Native media-makers:
- Meet hundreds of American Indian media professionals across the country
- Share current employment opportunities
- Tell attendees about your new program, service or product
- Gain valuable face time during our NNMC Exhibitors' Exclusive
A networking power hour will proceed the general session on Friday, July 10. Attendees and exhibitors can mingle in the exhibit hall from 9-10 a.m., giving exhibitors exclusive access to the journalists shaping the stories emerging from Indian Country, when no other sessions will be scheduled.
An additional networking coffee break is scheduled for Saturday from 3:45-4:30 p.m., on Friday.
We want you to get to know our conference attendees! To facilitate this exchange, Exhibitors’ Exclusive refreshment breaks are scheduled in the exhibit hall. Other interactive activities will be scheduled in the exhibit hall as well to create a high-energy exhibit space with excellent networking opportunities. At the National Native Media Conference, exhibitors have exclusive access to the journalists shaping the stories emerging from Indian Country.
Agenda Highlights for Exhibitors
Thursday, July 9, 2015
Exhibitor Move In: 12 p.m. – 5 p.m.
Friday, July 10, 2015
Exhibit Hours: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
11 a.m. – 12 p.m. - Exhibitors’ Exclusive
Saturday, July 11, 2015
Exhibit Hours: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
3:15 p.m.-3:45 p.m.: Exhibitors’ Exclusive
Exhibitor Move out: 5 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Sign up now for you exhibit space! Pre-registration rates start as low as $400 for tribal media exhibitors.
Early Bird Rates - Deadline May 15
Regular Rates - Deadline June 30
Tribal Media: $400
Tribal Media: $500
Exhibitors must agree to the following terms and guidelines:
NAJA reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse to admit or to eject from the exhibit hall or any other area leased by NAJA for the event any person, exhibit or thing that is not in keeping with the character and purpose of the exhibit hall.
Unethical conduct or infraction of the Rules by an exhibitor or its representative will subject the exhibitor and/or its representative to removal from the exhibit hall, in which event it is agreed there will be no refund from NAJA.
- All exhibitor activities must be conducted within the exhibitor’s assigned space.
- All signs must be professionally printed.
- No exhibitor is permitted to enter another exhibitor’s booth without permission by that exhibitor.
- Exhibitors must agree to abide by show hours.
- Nothing shall be posted, nailed, screwed or otherwise attached to the walls, floors or other parts of the building or furniture. Distribution of gummed stickers or labels is strictly prohibited.
- Each exhibitor agrees that the total liability of NAJA and its directors, officers, employees, volunteer members and agents to any exhibitor and his/her directors or representatives for any action or omission by NAJA in connection with the operation or governance of the exhibit hall shall be limited to the amount paid by the exhibitor for exhibit space.
- Exhibit space assignment is based on a combination of total support to NAJA, level of convention sponsorship, tenure of recruiting at this show, size and configuration of exhibit, and date of receipt of fully executed contract and payment.
- The exhibitor assumes the entire responsibility and liability for losses, damages and claims arising out of or related to exhibitor’s activities on the Hotel premises, and will indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Hotel, its owners, agents, servants and employees from any and all such losses, damages and claims.