- Emp Type:
- WAVE 3 TV, The NBC Louisville, KY.
- Main Duties:
- WAVE 3 TV, The NBC Affiliate in Louisville, KY. is seeking a Sales Assistant. Candidate must have a great attitude and computer experience with Windows, Excel, Power Point and Outlook at a minimum. The ideal candidate will have working knowledge on many of the following programs such as Doubleclick for Publishers (DFP), Google Analytics, ComScore, Omniture, World Now Producer and Wide Orbit. If one does not have experience with these program one must demonstrate the ability to understand and learn them from the training provided. This person will report to our digital sales department and coordinate with Sales, Marketing, News and Creative Services for all convergent (TV & Online) special projects such as Home Connections, Senior Living, and Focus on Health.
In addition to the above the successful candidate will do the following:
-Act as liaison with Digital Creative Team on producing all ads for clients who need us to create their web and mobile campaigns.
-Work with Account Executives to collect necessary assets for all web and mobile campaigns in a timely manner to reduce “rush” orders.
-Coordinate with Creative Services for all pre-roll and mid-roll campaigns. Coordinate with Digital Creative Team and Mixpo on all In-Unit Video campaigns.
-Create and maintain an electronic manifest for the various digital programs that have limited availability. This includes, but is not limited to, Home Page pencil pushes, site wraps, and page peels, as well as pre-roll inventory, Facebook campaigns and exclusive categories for Home Connections and Focus on Health. Communicate to all sales staff as availability changes.
-Work with Research Director to maintain web and mobile sales collateral in the Local Sales Library.
-Work with Digital Sales Manager to pull Google reports for all campaigns, interpret results, and make sure Account Executives know how to explain the reports when they provide them to their customers.
- Required Knowledge:
- Other Skills:
· Customer-service orientation
· Strong organizational & time-management skills
· Knowledge of web and mobile advertising
Ability to work well independently – self-starter
Must be able to work closely with others, be a team player, self motivated, meet strict deadlines and pay attention to details.
- Required Experience:
- Special Requirement:
- Application Process:
- If qualified, please submit a resume and apply online at: https://careers-raycommedia.icims.com . No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V