NAJA Job Board
- Emp Type:
- Jackson, MS
- Main Duties:
- ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other related duties may be assigned by the Local Sales Manager.
• Individual must be an enthusiastic self-motivated team player who will use their creative thinking skills to enhance and develop new business.
• Capable of independent prospecting as well as good follow up on leads provided by management.
• Daily activities will include entering orders, quoting prices, monitoring client needs as well as collections and developing presentations and sales opportunities for clients.
• Must be detail oriented, and have the ability to work effectively under pressure in a busy, deadline-sensitive environment.
• Strong service skills to maintain developed business will be essential in long term success.
• Candidate must have excellent communication and presentation skills, be organized, and possess a solid work ethic.
• Must be familiar with Power Point, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Required Knowledge:
- EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree from four-year College or university. Minimum 3 years outside sales experience required.
- Required Experience:
- Special Requirement:
- Application Process:
- Stacy Eaves
Local Sales Manager
715 S. Jefferson Street
Jackson, MS 39201
(601) 965-7543 fax
ALL EMPLOYMENT PRACTICES OF WDBD TELEVISION SHALL BE BASED ON MERIT QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCE. AN APPLICANT’S OR EMPLOYEE’S RACE, AGE, SEX, RELIGION, COLOR, NATIONAL ORIGIN/ANCESTRY OR DISABILITY SHALL NOT INFLUENCE PERSONNEL DECISIONS AND ACTIONS.