Accomodations - Host Hotel
2799 Jefferson Davis Highway Arlington, Virginia, USA, 22202
The Hyatt Regency-Crystal City is adjacent to Washington National Airport, minutes from Alexandria, downtown Washington, D.C. and Georgetown, convenient to Metro rapid transit, nearby shopping, offices, restaurants and health clubs.
The Hyatt Regency National Native Media Conference rate secured by NAJA is $139 plus tax per night. Reservations can be made online or by calling the hotel directly at 888-421-1442. Make sure to mention you’re part of the 2015 National Native Media Conference, if booking by phone.
Ground Transportation Information
The best way to travel from the airport to the hotel is the hotel shuttle. It is free but you may have to wait up to 15 minutes as the shuttle operates on a loop.
Courtesy Hyatt Airport Shuttle
- Hyatt Hotel Shuttle picks up at A Terminal (2nd Curb by the marked Hotel Shuttle stop location) and Terminals B & C Terminal Arrivals, Door 5 and Door 9 (1st Curb by the marked Hotel Shuttle stop location).
Metro Subway Access
You can take the DC Metro from Reagan National to the hotel.
- Follow signs to the DC Metro stop at National Airport.
- Take the Blue or Yellow line to the Crystal City Station.
- Take the escalators from the station up to the street.
- Once you are at the top of the escalators, turn to the left toward the brown Metro sign.
- The Hyatt shuttles stop at the corner every 15 minutes.
- Courtesy Hyatt Metro Shuttle to and from Crystal City Metro Station departs the hotel front drive every 15 minutes on the hour from 6:00am - 10:00pm Monday thru Friday, and 7:00am - 10:00pm Saturday and Sunday. (Times subject to change)
- For pick-up at the METRO, you may call Hyatt Regency Crystal City at Reagan National Airport directly at 703-418-1234.