2014 Exhibitor PDF Registration Form
The .PDF Exhibitor Registration form should only be completed by attendees paying by check or money order.
Credit or debit card users may complete all orders online through the Eventbrite page by clicking the image on the right.
Payment must be received by April 18 to secure early-bird rate.
Exhibitors must agree to the following terms and guidelines:
NAJA reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse to admit or to eject from the exhibit hall or any other area leased by NAJA for the event any person, exhibit or thing that is not in keeping with the character and purpose of the exhibit hall.
Unethical conduct or infraction of the Rules by an exhibitor or its representative will subject the exhibitor and/or its representative to removal from the exhibit hall, in which event it is agreed there will be no refund from NAJA.
- All exhibitor activities must be conducted within the exhibitor’s assigned space.
- All signs must be professionally printed.
- No exhibitor is permitted to enter another exhibitor’s booth without permission by that exhibitor.
- Exhibitors must agree to abide by show hours.
- Nothing shall be posted, nailed, screwed or otherwise attached to the walls, floors or other parts of the building or furniture. Distribution of gummed stickers or labels is strictly prohibited.
- Each exhibitor agrees that the total liability of NAJA and its directors, officers, employees, volunteer members and agents to any exhibitor and his/her directors or representatives for any action or omission by NAJA in connection with the operation or governance of the exhibit hall shall be limited to the amount paid by the exhibitor for exhibit space.
- Exhibit space assignment is based on a combination of total support to NAJA, level of convention sponsorship, tenure of recruiting at this show, size and configuration of exhibit, and date of receipt of fully executed contract and payment.
- The exhibitor assumes the entire responsibility and liability for losses, damages and claims arising out of or related to exhibitor’s activities on the Hotel premises, and will indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Hotel, its owners, agents, servants and employees from any and all such losses, damages and claims.