2014 Exhibitor Registration
Don't miss the PREMIER Native media event of 2014!
The Native American Journalists Association represents professionals and students working in print, radio, broadcast and PR/communications. NAJA promotes the accurate and increased representation of news relevant to Native American communities and supports educational and professional development in the field.
Native Public Media represents the fast-growing radio network, stretching from Alaska to New York. Currently serving 53 tribal communities, NPM provides broadcast training, radio compliance service and digital journalism and storytelling courses to Native media makers.
Vision Maker Media shares Native stories with the world that represent the cultures, experiences, and values of American Indians and Alaska Natives. Vision Maker Media exists to serve Native producers and Indian Country in partnership with public television and radio. Vision Maker Media works with Native producers to develop, produce and distribute educational telecommunications programs for all media including public television and public radio.
Take advantage of this opportunity to reach an influential group of students, professionals and media organizations covering Indian Country. Share the latest news, products, services and opportunities your organization has to offer!
An important part of the conference is the exhibition component. Organizational participation is a key part of the networking and relationship building at this event.
- Meet hundreds of American Indian media professionals across the country
- Share current employment opportunities
- Tell attendees about your new program, service or product
- Gain valuable face time during our NNMC Exhibitors' Exclusive
A networking power hour following the conference's Friday general session will be held in the exhibit hall from 11 a.m.-12 p.m. This primetime time slot gives exhibitors exclusive access to the journalists shaping the stories emerging from Indian Country, when no other sessions will be scheduled. An additional networking coffee break is scheduled for Saturday from 2:30-3 p.m.
Pre-registration rates start as low as $400 for tribal media exhibitors.
Exhibitors must agree to the following terms and guidelines:
NAJA reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse to admit or to eject from the exhibit hall or any other area leased by NAJA for the event any person, exhibit or thing that is not in keeping with the character and purpose of the exhibit hall.
Unethical conduct or infraction of the Rules by an exhibitor or its representative will subject the exhibitor and/or its representative to removal from the exhibit hall, in which event it is agreed there will be no refund from NAJA.
- All exhibitor activities must be conducted within the exhibitor’s assigned space.
- All signs must be professionally printed.
- No exhibitor is permitted to enter another exhibitor’s booth without permission by that exhibitor.
- Exhibitors must agree to abide by show hours.
- Nothing shall be posted, nailed, screwed or otherwise attached to the walls, floors or other parts of the building or furniture. Distribution of gummed stickers or labels is strictly prohibited.
- Each exhibitor agrees that the total liability of NAJA and its directors, officers, employees, volunteer members and agents to any exhibitor and his/her directors or representatives for any action or omission by NAJA in connection with the operation or governance of the exhibit hall shall be limited to the amount paid by the exhibitor for exhibit space.
- Exhibit space assignment is based on a combination of total support to NAJA, level of convention sponsorship, tenure of recruiting at this show, size and configuration of exhibit, and date of receipt of fully executed contract and payment.
- The exhibitor assumes the entire responsibility and liability for losses, damages and claims arising out of or related to exhibitor’s activities on the Hotel premises, and will indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Hotel, its owners, agents, servants and employees from any and all such losses, damages and claims.